[image: a light pink shake in a tall clear glass topped with whipped cream and cracker crumbs.]
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Vegan Milkshake. WOAAAAH.
- 1 cup strawberry rhubarb compote
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs (check label to ensure it is vegan)
- agave nectar, sweeten to taste (optional)
- ice cubes
Combine all ingredients in a blender; pulse until smooth. Top with soy or dairy based whip cream and sprinkle with additional graham crackers. Serves 2-3. Too easy!