Smoothies 101 - Well Vegan
- Fruit: strawberry, banana, blackberry, blueberry, mango, apple, raspberry, avocado, pear, acai, pineapple
- Healthy fats: avocado, nut butters, flax seed oil
- Proteins: silken tofu, soy yogurt, almond butter, cashew butter, peanut butter
- Liquids: coconut water, coconut milk, soy/almond/hemp/rice/oat milk
- Veggies: spinach, kale, chard, carrots, sprouts, arugula
- Extras: protein powder, chia seeds, flax seed meal, flax seed oil, wheat germ, green super food powder, cinnamon, cocoa powder, ginger, parsley, mint
I’m trying to eat smoothies for breakfast so I thought I’d share some stuff I’m finding.
Vegan Sushi by Rambling Vegans
From Loving Vegan in Albuquerque.
Amazing roll- Vegan Lobster stick, avocado, and cucumber inside topped with grilled, sliced Portobello mushrooms and sweet sauce.
Loving Vegan roll- Green chili tempura, avocado, cucumber, vegan lobster, and vegan cream cheese inside. Deep fried w/ spicy mayo, sriracha, and sweet sauce on top.
Manna, Primrose Hill by M_tohappyvegans
cannellini bean slider - a bite sized burger served on a wholemeal bun with ketchup, mayo, tomato, lettuce, onion & pickle with smoky paprika potato wedges
58/366 breakfast by helen genevere
"buckwheat pancakes with nectarine. filled with: nectarine, kiwi fruit and red grapes. Topped with a blueberries in a cherry sauce."